Re: Metop C

David J Taylor

I have just spotted that I have been receiving Metop C Polar Wind data
(amv) since about 14.45. It has a "t"in the data field probably
indicating test data and it has come through on EPS 10 on the basic
service. Metop C data is to be sent via HVS-1.

Yes, same files here, Ian. Once you mentioned it I checked. As you say, wrong service, so by mistake.

I can vaguely recall some test Metop-C data being mentioned, but a quick scan of previous e-mails only revealed "Metop-C GRAS Level 1B products on trial" from December 18.