Re: Eumetsat Data Policy.

David J Taylor

I'm rather confused at the different terms used in that document, but in
simple terms does it mean that potential new users (me) of EUMETcast won't
have to pay for the etoken and will have full access to the data?

Paul

Paul,

It would be best if EUMETSAT answered this, but I read it as "Don't need to pay for the licence component of the eToken." They may still have to pay for the hardware, and the licence cost of the software.

Let's hope that a simple guide is published.