Re: Eumetsat Data Policy.

Paul Gulliver

I'm rather confused at the different terms used in that document, but in
simple terms does it mean that potential new users (me) of EUMETcast won't
have to pay for the etoken and will have full access to the data?

Paul

On 14/01/2019 at 12:07, "David J Taylor via Groups.Io"
<gm8arv=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Interesting !

https://www.eumetsat.int/website/home/TechnicalBulletins/DataCentre/DAT_4217246.html

Douglas,

Had you heard about this before? I'm amazed at (apparently) such changes
with just one day's notice! I was thinking that end-users may have been
e-mailed, but not manufacturers.

I remember something about licencing from last year but I thought it was
just my 5-yearly renewal. I don't recall any significant changes.

Likely it's good news for those who don't want to pay for an eToken!

73,
David GM8ARV