Re: Himawari

David J Taylor

Hi David

These are the files I get (Which I think are correct) and the settings within MsgAnimator
So I think what confused me was all the names
Himawari -B01 047um through to B16 13.3um
But if I just use the IR1 to IR4 and Visible 0.64um it works ok.

Best regards
Dave

Dave, I checked the MSG Animator with another channel (3, 0.86um) as well as Vis, and it works as expected too. You need to check "Process extra channels" to get all the data (Setup, Channel selection, MPEF page). If you don't need them, you can save some memory by leaving that unchecked.

Glad it's now resolved.