Re: Himawari

David J Taylor

Hi

I used to be able to run MsgAnimator with the Himawari data but now no matter what I do I can’t get a Himawari Animation its as though it doesn’t read the files but I can do one in GeoSatsignal OK, can anyone help in what I am doing wrong (I am using the very latest MsgAnimator from David’s Website). Other animations from different sats work OK

Thanks
Dave

Dave,

I just checked here with a 48-frame, full disk animation (one I happened to have) and it works correctly.

The MSG Animator (.303) expects all data to be in the normal structure - i.e.

D:\MSG\Images\FSD
D:\MSG\Images\HRIT

with names like:

201901050940-him8-vis.jpg

Are you sure you're using the latest beta MSG Animator - V3.1.5.303?