Re: Some basic info required for a beginner

David J Taylor

Hi David,
The broken links I have found on this page
https://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/atovs/index.html
are under the "paperwork" section - the first line reads "Meteosat-8/9/10 and
the guidance available here will help!" the link under the word "here" is
broken (http://www.geo-web.org.uk/eumreg.html)

Also the third sub paragraph "For advice on completing the form, please see
the GEO Web site." the link under the "Geo Web site" is broken
(http://www.geo-web.org.uk/eumreg.html) (Same link as above - only just
realised that)

at the end of the paragraph you link to the MSG Yahoo group rather than the
groups.io

I keep finding more pages of interest on your site, enough reading for a
couple of weeks :)

Cheers,
Paul

That's much appreciated, Paul. I did find that the version on the Web was lagging behind my local version, so some of the references were out-of-date anyway. Should be corrected now with a Crtl-F5.

My Web site serves as my own notebook in some cases, so usually what you can read there has been done and tested - although with Linux, hardware and EUMETCast updates it might now fail!.