Re: Some basic info required for a beginner

Paul Gulliver

Hi David,
The broken links I have found on this page
https://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/atovs/index.html
are under the "paperwork" section - the first line reads "Meteosat-8/9/10 and
the guidance available here will help!" the link under the word "here" is
broken (http://www.geo-web.org.uk/eumreg.html)

Also the third sub paragraph "For advice on completing the form, please see
the GEO Web site." the link under the "Geo Web site" is broken
(http://www.geo-web.org.uk/eumreg.html) (Same link as above - only just
realised that)

at the end of the paragraph you link to the MSG Yahoo group rather than the
groups.io

I keep finding more pages of interest on your site, enough reading for a
couple of weeks :)

Cheers,

Paul

On 02/01/2019 at 13:34, "David J Taylor via Groups.Io"
<gm8arv=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
David, thanks for the links, the information on your web site is very
helpful
- more so than on the EUMETcast web site.
Plenty of reading to keep me quiet for a day or two - as you may know there
are a couple of dead links on your page particularly under the paperwork
section - those referring to the Geo web site are dead but I'm sure I'll be
able to find the info required :)

Thanks,
Paul

Paul,

Please let me know of broken links, so I can fix them.

The GEO Web site should still be active, but its shop is now closed.