Re: Some basic info required for a beginner

David J Taylor

David, thanks for the links, the information on your web site is very helpful
- more so than on the EUMETcast web site.
Plenty of reading to keep me quiet for a day or two - as you may know there
are a couple of dead links on your page particularly under the paperwork
section - those referring to the Geo web site are dead but I'm sure I'll be
able to find the info required :)

Thanks,
Paul

Paul,

Please let me know of broken links, so I can fix them.

The GEO Web site should still be active, but its shop is now closed.