Set Up options not available in MSG Animator

Philip Robinson

Edited

Hi, Thanks to all for helping my setup on to windows10 computer and it is all working wonderfully.
However in MsgAnimator i have no  options in palette whereas before on my other computer i had other options such as LUTLandSea-zw and had lovely animations with colours, yet i have these palette options installed in  the MsgAnimator folder. This also applies to the City list , that is no options available.
Attached is a screenshot of my MsgAnimator folder.
Has anyone any ideas
thanks
Philip

Edit: i think it might be because i havent put my registration key  in , i will see if i can find it

Edit: I entered registration key but still having the same problem