Re: MapToGeo

Ferdinand Valk

David,

Try as I might I can't get the proper remap out of MapToGeo for Goes-15.
The generated background-msg1-goes_w.bmp is totally off.
Just to make sure:
- using v2.0.5.54, registered version
- opening plate carree full world image
- Remap to MSG1-GOES_W
- Save to GeoSatSignal directory as background-msg1-goes_w.bmp (Old
version previously deleted)

Unless my seniority plays tricks on me, the remap is centered far west of
the
intended location.
I also do not see a change in the non-WMO mapping for Goes-17.

I really hope it is something simple.

I'll take a look Ferdinand, but I'm busy for much of the weekend.

I tested with a .TIFF file, running in batch mode.

Thanks David, I tried png and jpg and no batch. Will give the tiff/batch
option a go.

Cheers,
Ferdinand