Re: tc-recv-client

David J Taylor

Is there any way to work around error messages? A numberof times recently I have had red icons with a message that a key is missing. This stops all reception and so far I have had to re-start 'by hand'. A nuisance if you have been away for a while and are missing files.
Robert

Robert,

Is this on the BS instance or the HVS-1 instance? If HVS-1, while the BS is OK, it could be that your signal is rather weak, and has lots of missing packets. You can check that on the HTML Shell, Statistics page.

Although, as Thorsten says, it doesn't usually stop reception.

Twitter:@gm8arv