Re: Goes-15

David J Taylor

David,

Data Manager handles the Goes-15 data well. There are artefacts in the base full disk images since 12:00 UTC (very blurry in the east and west periphery) but I assume that is due to the source data and not handling by the Data Manager. Next full disk at 18:00 UTC will hopefully tell more.

Cheers,
Ferdinand

Ferdinand,

Fuzzy edges make no sense at the eastern edge of the coverage as the satellite has moved in that direction!

Looking close up I see a double image rather than a fuzzy one. The sooner we can get GOES-17 data (albeit with quite a lot of thermal missing!) the better!

Twitter:@gm8arv