Re: Channels showing in MSG Data Manager

Yes, me too - following update to Tellicast V2.14.4.
The accompanying guide suggests it can (be) run in parallel with the old version - why would one want to.
And does it - till you delete the old version.

Oh, if only I had upgraded when everyone else did and the help suggestions were flowing.
I really don't want to start another round of 'how do I's!'

But I'm of the old school - "if it ani't broke ....."

Regards,
John

Yes, the upgrades were some time back, possibly around the time of the DVB-S2 transition. You can't simply run the two in parallel, but I suppose you could use your existing older version for the BS and the newer version for the HVS-1.

As usual, what does the log file say?