Re: Channels showing in MSG Data Manager

geojohnt@...

David,

Yes, me too - following update to Tellicast V2.14.4.
The accompanying guide suggests it can (be) run in parallel with the old version - why would one want to.
And does it - till you delete the old version.

Oh, if only I had upgraded when everyone else did and the help suggestions were flowing.
I really don't want to start another round of 'how do I's!'

But I'm of the old school - "if it ani't broke ....."

Regards,
John

In a message dated 01/11/2018 16:43:48 GMT Standard Time, gm8arv@... writes:

When you need the CMA Viewer we can sort that out, but I'm more inclined to
see your HVS-1 working first.