Re: Channels showing in MSG Data Manager

Er, well, I left my recv-channels.ini as it was:

[E1B-TPG-1] and [E1B-TPL-1] as, target_directory=received

and [EUMETSAT Data Channel 4] target_directory=received

And having earlier ticked the required CMA data boxes, data is being processed and displayed with these configurations.

So, is > Not "received", but "received\EUMETSAT_Data_Channel_4".< necessary?

Getting the derived data, and unzipping it is optional. You need a CMA Data
Viewer to visualise the CMA data.
Ah, right, this is 'products' which I'm not that interested in.
I did have CMA Data Viewer (Manager?) on my previous EUMETCast PC but apparently not this current one.

Regards,
John

That's fine, John, as it's working.

When you need the CMA Viewer we can sort that out, but I'm more inclined to see your HVS-1 working first.