Re: Channels showing in MSG Data Manager

geojohnt@...

David,

Er, well, I left my recv-channels.ini as it was:

[E1B-TPG-1] and [E1B-TPL-1] as, target_directory=received

and [EUMETSAT Data Channel 4] target_directory=received

And having earlier ticked the required CMA data boxes, data is being processed and displayed with these configurations.

So, is > Not "received", but "received\EUMETSAT_Data_Channel_4".< necessary?

>Getting the derived data, and unzipping it is optional. You need a CMA Data
>Viewer to visualise the CMA data.

Ah, right, this is 'products' which I'm not that interested in.
I did have CMA Data Viewer (Manager?) on my previous EUMETCast PC but apparently not this current one.

Regards,
John

In a message dated 01/11/2018 15:35:53 GMT Standard Time, gm8arv@... writes:

Not "received", but "received\EUMETSAT_Data_Channel_4".

Checked: Manage CMA data
Copy: check the six FDI (full disk image) channels.