Re: Channels showing in MSG Data Manager

[]
Given the uncertainties, maybe it would be wise to have a look at the World view in GeoSatSignal. In the World View Goes-16 (15' service, high resolution) is cut off at the middle of continental US and Goes-15 (lower resolution, 1 to 3hr service) is used for the other half of the US and the east Pacific. Maybe it is a good idea to maximise coverage by G-16 in case G-15 is absent or not reliable. Try to remove Goes-W from the world view and you will see what I mean.

Cheers,
Ferdinand

Ferdinand, does the beta I've just uploaded do what you expect?