Re: Channels showing in MSG Data Manager

A mine of useful information and documented fixes as usual - except:

NB: Note that the directory location you specify should be the same as that for where "EUMETSAT >Data Channel 4" data is at present.
They [E1B-TPG-1] and [E1B-TPL-1] are already, that is '=received.'

I've found the problem now though after leaving a 'tick change' for an hour or so, although I had Ch.12 data (CMA) Manage CMA data ticket, I hadn't ticket any of the Copy data options - goodness knows why not.
I also (today) ticket Unzip CMA data - was that also actually required?

John,

Not "received", but "received\EUMETSAT_Data_Channel_4".

Checked: Manage CMA data
Copy: check the six FDI (full disk image) channels.

Getting the derived data, and unzipping it is optional. You need a CMA Data Viewer to visualise the CMA data.