Re: Himawari problem

Thorsten Miglus

David,

there are incomplete and missing images in the Himawari data stream in a varying manner.

Cheers,
Thorsten

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 08:19 PM, David J Taylor wrote:
Ferdinand, Thorsten,

I would be interested to know whether, with Thorsten's buffer running, you see any missed data in the Himawari stream. My expectation is that the MSG Data Manager will log data as being received, even if it's too late to be of value. With that assumption, I'm finding missing data even some 26 hours after it should have been sent. I.e. it's not just a data buffering issue, but one of data being missing as well.

I'd welcome comments.