Re: Himawari problem

Thorsten Miglus

Hi all,

in the meantime I have written a Windows script to address this issue.
The script delays the files and sort it by slots.
So most of the data is processed by MSG Data Manager.
Instead of sending the files to theĀ MSG Data Manager processing folder you must write it to a buffer folder.
The script copies the files slot by slot to the MSG Data Manager processing folder with some delay.
Change the filename of the script to himawari.cmd in order to run it.

There are some variables you must change:

1. The folder of the file buffer
set buffer_folder=G:\GAP

2. The folder for processing by MSG Data Manager
set processing_folder=G:\IODC

3. Maximum file count within the file buffer.
set wait_until=1100
When the actual slot is not complete the file buffer will grow to this
value. Then the actual slot will be forwarded for processing in any case.
1100 seems to be the best value.

4. Log file.
set log=0
set log_file=E:\Tools\himawari.log
If you think there is something going wrong you can enable the log file by
"set log=1" and defining a log file name. Then email me the log file.

Cheers,
Thorsten

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 12:47 PM, Stefano Mina wrote:
Good morning . Other users have reception problem Himawari file does Eumetcast? MDm log describes Skipped continuously from is older than current data, and does not store images. Operational service of eumetsat describes status of red function
Problem of dating files sent and segments, as described on this post some days ago by David and Ferdinand?

Greetings
Mina Stefano