Re: GEO-16 file format

Herman Vijlbrief

Robert,

I send you off list a screenshot of my settings.
Perhaps this give you a clue to solve the problem.

Regards,

Herman

Op 27-10-2018 om 16:24 schreef Robert Moore:

Thanks folks, I have GOES ABI Manager running now (looked at it earlier but hadn't appreciated it was the _only_ way of handling the the GEOS-16 data).
The program can see the GEOS-16 folder in the receiver: Green button pressed; 4 bands selected; program saying selected band 'failed'; log reporting likewise; nothing in ... \MSG-1\Images\FSD\NetCDF; Files piling up in the receiver.
Have I missed a setting somewhere?

Robert