Da: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> Per conto di David J Taylor via Groups.Io
Inviato: domenica 14 ottobre 2018 16:26
A: MSG-1@groups.io
Oggetto: Re: [MSG-1] Formally lost T icon tellicast - yellow only.

David,

I've found a reported problem that happened around the time my computer updated - well, the auto rebooting of the PC following an update I'd put off
twice:

C:\Windows\System32\Pickerhost.exe - Problem Event Name APPCRASH.

Is that relevant?

And it appears there were three Windows updatea on Friday:

KB4462919
KB4100347
KB890830

All three of which are timed after the computer automatic reboot and the appearance of the yellow T.

John,

If I'm reading the information correctly, KB890830 is just the malicious software removal tool. The other two might be worth uninstalling, particularly KB4100347.

Perhaps someone else has more information?