Re: Formally lost T icon tellicast - yellow only.

I've uninstalled updates:

KB4462919 and KB100347.
KB890830 - Windows Maliciuos Software Removable Tool - wasn't listed in' Uninstall an update.'

As I closed down a screen came up Configuring Windows Updates, then on Windows restart Configuring Windows Updates again.

And alas, still a yellow T.

John,

It looks like you'll need to find someone with the old software to see whether a "Licence check succeeded" should be in the log file.

One other test you could try on the networking is to go to your Ethernet adapter and look for traffic. Possibly:

Settings, Network & Internet, Change adapter options

Double-click on the Ethernet adapter (I think you only have one), and look at the Activity. Sent and received bytes should be continually increasing.