Re: Formally lost T icon tellicast - yellow only.

geojohnt@...

David,

Yes, that's right.
I uninstalled the other 2 from that day.

Just to say that the updates still 'appear' to be listed in the second paragraph Quality Updates as being installed.

I should also add, perhaps, that the data port on the SR1 flickers as it should, as does the computer port where the wired lead is connected.

I'm really sorry for all this bother as I don't know/can't the path of the data through the computer to my received folder.
I have no idea about 'data networks.'

Regards,
John

In a message dated 14/10/2018 15:25:46 GMT Standard Time, gm8arv@... writes:

If I'm reading the information correctly, KB890830 is just the malicious
software removal tool. The other two might be worth uninstalling,
particularly KB4100347.

Perhaps someone else has more information?