Re: Formally lost T icon tellicast - yellow only.

geojohnt@...

David,

I've uninstalled updates:

KB4462919 and KB100347.
KB890830 - Windows Maliciuos Software Removable Tool - wasn't listed in' Uninstall an update.'

As I closed down a screen came up Configuring Windows Updates, then on Windows restart Configuring Windows Updates again.

And alas, still a yellow T.

++++++++++++

In a message dated 14/10/2018 15:05:32 GMT Standard Time, geojohnt@... writes:

David,

I've found a reported problem that happened around the time my computer updated - well, the auto rebooting of the PC following an update I'd put off twice:

C:\Windows\System32\Pickerhost.exe - Problem Event Name APPCRASH.

Is that relevant?

And it appears there were three Windows updatea on Friday:

KB4462919
KB4100347
KB890830

All three of which are timed after the computer automatic reboot and the appearance of the yellow T.