Re: HVS

Ernst Lobsiger

Robert

You do not even tell us what OS you are using (I assume Windows).
As you cite me (from long ago) I describe the GNU/Linux situation.
If you install the latest client you will have to do a few things:

Fill in your EUMETCast user_name and user_key in the three files

cast-client_bas.ini
cast-client_hvs-1.ini
cast-client_hvs-2.ini

In the channels files all present channels are there but #commented.
So to begin with all data (*) is collected under a default directory.

Receiving the announcement channel but no data can also be an
EKU problem. So check your clients via their WEB interfaces at:

http://localhost:8100   for BASIC
http://localhost:8200   for HVS-1
http://localhost:8201   for HVS-2

BTW the latest client is distributed twice a day in Info-Channeö-1
It comes with a file "Tellicast_V2.14+_windows_installation.pdf"

Hope this helps