Re: No transport status lock in Ayecka SR1 after installing a larger disk

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Many Thanks Ernst and Thorsten,

I will repoint my dish this afternoon and report back.

Greetings,

Herman

Herman,

I recently bought one of these - about €50:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/V8-DVB-S2-HD-TV-Satellite-Finder-Digital-TV-Finder-Meter-with-3-5-LCD-Display/123191989920

which should be handy for the job. I found:

Al-Forat HD1: 11007 V 4800 S2-QPSK
Dzair news: 11164 V 4000 S2-QPSK
Dzair TV: 11164 V 4000 S2-QPSK (couldn't see video)
Kurdistan TV: 11624 V 3800 S2-QPSK
Zagros TV: 11630 V 3800 S2-QPSK
Kurdistan 24 HD: 11645 4800 S2-QPSK
LBC Europe: 11681 H 3200 8PSK
LDC AM: 11681 H 3200 8PSK
-noorsatt: 10961 H 1333 S2-QPSK

That should be enough to confirm the satellite at least. Received with a TBS5925 and the free SmartDVB software. BDADataEx used for EUMETCast tests, but using something like the "Finder-Meter" above should be equally OK.

You might be able to use those with the Ayecka too,