Re: MRTG HVS1

Robert Baleja

Hi David
HVS charts were on the page, but you decided to delete them because I did not receive any data. now I'm receiving data from GORS 16.

Robert
Callsign SP7RB
QTH JO91QS67RM
www.rbalejameteo.pl
Wysłane z iPhone'a

Wiadomość napisana przez David J Taylor via Groups.Io <gm8arv=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> w dniu 30.09.2018, o godz. 08:28:

David , I start receiving data from HVS1 from today. you can add my MRTG charts:

http://www.rbalejameteo.pl/mrtg/tellicast-server-statisticshvs.html
http://www.rbalejameteo.pl/mrtg/tellicast-server-losseshvs.html

Robert
Callsign SP7RB
QTH JO91QS67RM
www.rbalejameteo.pl

Added today, Robert. It seems that the entries were already there, but commented out, so adding involved much less work than I expected! Please check and let me know if any corrections are needed.

https://www.satsignal.eu/mrtg/performance_eumetcast-europe_losses.php#hvs

They should be there after ~06:35 UTC, not before.

Many thanks for providing the info!

73,
David GM8ARV