Re: Tellicast client

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

That's the problem - it didn't transfer across to new PC.
I've got Tellicast working with their default config. I can get MSGDM to
get RSS data.
Does anyone know what's in which folder.
I assume for the master MSGDM I need to direct some channels to the same
folder for MSGDM to pick it up?
Alan
===========================

Alan,

Perhaps it helps, for use with TelliCast 2.14.4:

Mine for rapid-scan
MDM RSS points at: \EUMETCast\received\RSS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[channel]
name=EUMETSAT Data Channel 5
receive_buffer_size=8000000
target_directory=\EUMETCast\received\RSS

[channel]
name=EUMETSAT Data Channel 6
receive_buffer_size=8000000
target_directory=\EUMETCast\received\RSS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mine for IODC
MDM IODC points at: \EUMETCast\received\
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[channel]
name=E1B-GEO-1
receive_buffer_size=8000000
target_directory=\EUMETCast\received\IODC

[channel]
name=E1B-GEO-2
receive_buffer_size=8000000
target_directory=\EUMETCast\received\IODC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mine for zero-degree MSG Data Manager
Will change with Himawari change
MDM points at \EUMETCast\received\
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[channel]
name=EUMETSAT Data Channel 1
receive_buffer_size=8000000
target_directory=\EUMETCast\received\EUMETSAT_Data_Channel_1

[channel]
name=EUMETSAT Data Channel 2
receive_buffer_size=8000000
target_directory=\EUMETCast\received\EUMETSAT_Data_Channel_2

[channel]
name=EUMETSAT Data Channel 3
receive_buffer_size=8000000
target_directory=\EUMETCast\received\EUMETSAT_Data_Channel_3

[channel]
name=EUMETSAT Data Channel 4
receive_buffer_size=8000000
target_directory=\EUMETCast\received\EUMETSAT_Data_Channel_4

[channel]
name=E1B-TPG-1
receive_buffer_size=8000000
target_directory=\EUMETCast\received\EUMETSAT_Data_Channel_4

[channel]
name=E1B-TPL-1
receive_buffer_size=8000000
target_directory=\EUMETCast\received\EUMETSAT_Data_Channel_4

Once that's running tell us what's missing, and some more channels can be added!