Re: Tellicast client

Alan Banks <alanjamesbanks@...>

You should also find the client in one of your download directories - I think it's sent every day.  I'd recommend using 2.14.4 so that you have the latest thinking in both client configuration, and a sample of the available channels in the .INI file.
 ..\received\Info-Channel-1\tellicast-client-pre-release
although mine appears to have but a .BAT file.

That's the problem - it didn't transfer across to new PC.
I've got Tellicast working with their default config. I can get MSGDM to get RSS data.
Does anyone know what's in which folder.
I assume for the master MSGDM I need to direct some channels to the same folder for MSGDM to pick it up?
Alan