Re: Tellicast client

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Alan,

I think here is the latest TC software available?!....

ftp://ftp.eumetsat.int/pub/OPS/out/user/EUMETCast_Support/EUMETCast_Licence_cd/Windows/Tellicast/

Regards,

Christian

You should also find the client in one of your download directories - I think it's sent every day. I'd recommend using 2.14.4 so that you have the latest thinking in both client configuration, and a sample of the available channels in the .INI file.

..\received\Info-Channel-1\tellicast-client-pre-release

although mine appears to have but a .BAT file.