Re: Tellicast client

Alan Banks <alanjamesbanks@...>

Thanks Christian,
much appreciated.
Alan

On 28/09/2018 16:06, Christian Peters via Groups.Io wrote:
Alan,
some additional information:
"...*Note:* It is not mandatory to have Tellicast Client V2.14.4 to receive the data, the required configuration changes work also with V2.12 or later. If you have an older version, please contact our...."
see also...
https://www.eumetsat.int/website/home/News/DAT_3942692.html
.at the end of the site....
Configuration changed so I think some tweaking is necessary....!?
Regards,
Christian
Am 28.09.18 um 15:36 schrieb Alan Banks via Groups.Io:
I'm in the middle of changing PCs and in the data transfer I seem to have lost the Tellicast latest software downloaded by EUMETCast. Which version should we be using and do I need to contact ops to get it?
Alan