Re: Himawari Data

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Ferdinand,

I have just had a thought which might explain this mystery re the
occasional non half hour data. As well as making a new dedicated
Himawari Data Manager, I also updated my main Data Manager with the
Himawari update, so you are maybe not seeing this as your main Data
Manager is not able to process this occasional data, which is clearly
being sent by mistake.

Ian,

Therein lies the problem. The earlier MSG Data Manager expects 30-minute data, so it truncates down the time to the nearest 30-minute cycle. The newer MSG Data Manager uses a 10-minute truncation. However, the 30 minute data can come in at 10 or 20 minutes past the nominal 30-minute time, so the newer MSG Data Manager will think it's ten minute data.

Please use the newer MSG Data Manager for the newer data.