Re: Himawari Data

Ferdinand Valk

-----Original Message-----
From: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ian Deans via
Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, 16 September, 2018 15:35
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Subject: [MSG-1] Himawari Data

Ferdinand,

I have just had a thought which might explain this mystery re the occasional
non half hour data. As well as making a new dedicated Himawari Data Manager,
I also updated my main Data Manager with the Himawari update, so you are
maybe not seeing this as your main Data Manager is not able to process this
occasional data, which is clearly being sent by mistake.

Yes Ian, that is correct. I have only updated the Data Manager that handles the 10 minute data, pending a fully reliable properly tested version. That may indeed be why I don't see the spurious data you refer to in the basic half hour service.

I see Thorsten gave you another hint. Hope it solves your issue.

Cheers,
Ferdinand