Re: Himawari Basic Service

Thorsten Miglus

Ian,

there is nothing wrong with the Himawari data on Basic Service. I believe in a data manager issue.
Have you installed the latest beta V3.1.11.1273 from September 14.?

Cheers,
Thorsten

On Sun, Sep 16, 2018 at 05:01 PM, Ian Deans wrote:
Hi Ferdinand,

Thanks for your mail.

The first thing to mention is that I am only taking basic at the moment due to a shortage of receivers, so I have no 10 minute data coming in and my dedicated Himawari Data Manager is not running.

My IODC and RSS Data Manager have the same settings as I have used for a number of years with everything unticked and set to 0. To be doubly sure I checked the logs and no Himawari data shows.

So all very strange but I am still seeing the odd non half hour data coming in often with gaps and occasional missing segments on the half hour data.