Re: Himawari Basic Service

Ferdinand Valk

Of course should read 'basic 30 minutes'

-----Original Message-----
From: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ferdinand Valk
Sent: Sunday, 16 September, 2018 13:37
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Himawari Basic Service

Ian,

I'm not seeing that here. What you describe is often occurring when there are 2
instances of the Data Manager looking into the same \received directory while
both instances have the same sat selected. In my case I changed the selected
satellite to MSG-2 (currently not disseminated) for the 10 minute data. The
latter looks at a ..\hvs-1\E1H-TPG-2\ receiving directory and the basic 15
minutes looks at the general MSG-4 received directory.

Maybe this helps?

Cheers,
Ferdinand