Re: BDADataEx

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Further to previous correspondence I have to report that I have been
unable to set up two instances of BDADataEx on this computer to run a
5925 and a 5927. Having spent well over 2 hours working on this and
following David's instructions I have to accept defeat. I suspect my
severe driver issues with the 5927 maybe part of the trouble, and the
IPS tool is unusable on my computer with USB boxes.

So from 3 usable receivers including my SR1, I am now down to only being
able to use one, so it will be basic only for a while.

Ian,

I'm sorry to hear this. Exactly when, where and how do things go wrong?

You need to install the drivers prior to plugging in the TBS5927. As mentioned before, the driver I'm using is the one named "tbs5927_win10_driver_v1.0.0.4.zip", with the tbs5927.sys dated 2018-01-22.

Could you see whether with the Device Manager, under Sound, video and games controllers, you have two TAP devices listed? This may only apply with both TBS devices plugged in and switched on.

Their IP tool is completely replaced by BDADataEx so being broken doesn't matter. I've found the drivers to at least "OK".