BDADataEx

Ian Deans

Further to previous correspondence I have to report that I have been unable to set up two instances of BDADataEx on this computer to run a 5925 and a 5927. Having spent well over 2 hours working on this and following David's instructions I have to accept defeat. I suspect my severe driver issues with the 5927 maybe part of the trouble, and the IPS tool is unusable on my computer with USB boxes.

So from 3 usable receivers including my SR1, I am now down to only being able to use one, so it will be basic only for a while.