Re: Boundary data

Using a modified countries.dat file that includes the Dutch isles (path
C:\Tools\DJT programs\Boundaries\countries-nl-extra.dat).
Situation is simple: version 1134 works perfectly well, I overwrite the exe
and lng files with version 1142 and gone are the boundaries. No changes in
anything else and as indicated in my response to Hamdan, no change in common
settings or job settings either.
I'm a bit puzzled as to why you don't see this behaviour.

Would it be convenient if I were to send a particular file to you?

Cheers,
Ferdinand

Ferdinand,

Please send the boundary file, and indicate where the lines are missing (or perhaps it's everywhere!). The only change in the code was to accommodate GSHHG data, and that was in .1140. Perhaps your modified file is now getting identified as a different file type.