Re: Boundary data

Ferdinand Valk

-----Original Message-----
From: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> On Behalf Of David J Taylor via
Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, 10 September, 2018 15:44
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Boundary data

David,

During the weekend I changed my GeoSatSignal for the version advertised on
your Beta page as "GeoSatSignal - 8.2.3", which is actually
geosatsignal.8.2.2.1142.
This morning I found out that this version does not produce country
boundaries
anymore. Reverting to an older version (in this case I used
geosatsignal.8.2.1.1134 of December last) resolved the issue. Could you
have a
look at that please?

Cheers,
Ferdinand
===============================

Just checked here, Ferdinand, with beta "V8.2.2.1142" and I can't see any
problem. Checked with countries.dat and some GSHHG 2.3.7 files (gshhs_i.b
and internal borders wdb_borders_i.b).

What exact boundary files are you using?

=====================================
David,

Using a modified countries.dat file that includes the Dutch isles (path
C:\Tools\DJT programs\Boundaries\countries-nl-extra.dat).
Situation is simple: version 1134 works perfectly well, I overwrite the exe
and lng files with version 1142 and gone are the boundaries. No changes in
anything else and as indicated in my response to Hamdan, no change in common
settings or job settings either.
I'm a bit puzzled as to why you don't see this behaviour.

Would it be convenient if I were to send a particular file to you?

Cheers,
Ferdinand