Re: Boundary data

During the weekend I changed my GeoSatSignal for the version advertised on
your Beta page as "GeoSatSignal - 8.2.3", which is actually
geosatsignal.8.2.2.1142.
This morning I found out that this version does not produce country
boundaries anymore. Reverting to an older version (in this case I used
geosatsignal.8.2.1.1134 of December last) resolved the issue. Could you have
a look at that please?

Cheers,
Ferdinand

Just checked here, Ferdinand, with beta "V8.2.2.1142" and I can't see any problem. Checked with countries.dat and some GSHHG 2.3.7 files (gshhs_i.b and internal borders wdb_borders_i.b).

What exact boundary files are you using?