Re: BDADataEx

Ian Deans

On 10/09/2018 11:42, David J Taylor via Groups.Io wrote:
I am presently considering changing my set-up from an SR1 and TBS 5925 to a TBS 5925 and TBS 5927.
Ordinarily it would make sense to use the TBS IP tool for one receiver and BDADataEx for the other, but the IP tool is not stable on my computer causing intermittent crashes. It would therefore be necessary to use two BDADataEx and I was wondering if this was possible and if someone could point me in the right direction to set this up.
Thanks in advance.
Ian,
I've added some notes to my Web site:
 https://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/dvb-s2/T1-T2.html#two-usb
Any comments and corrections appreciated!
(Hope Douglas's e-mail is soon fixed.)

Thanks David, as always your notes are concise and easy to follow and will be of a great help to anyone setting up two TBS USB boxes with BDADataEx.

I am still monitoring the SR1. Once it is up and running in the morning it is faultless, but it requires sometimes up to 3/4 starts and I now notice the power light is sometimes orange/red after boot up although other lights are normal except the flickering data flow.

Maybe a power issue as some others have had.