Re: BDADataEx

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

I am presently considering changing my set-up from an SR1 and TBS 5925 to a TBS 5925 and TBS 5927.

Ordinarily it would make sense to use the TBS IP tool for one receiver and BDADataEx for the other, but the IP tool is not stable on my computer causing intermittent crashes. It would therefore be necessary to use two BDADataEx and I was wondering if this was possible and if someone could point me in the right direction to set this up.

Thanks in advance.

Ian,

I've added some notes to my Web site:

https://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/dvb-s2/T1-T2.html#two-usb

Any comments and corrections appreciated!

(Hope Douglas's e-mail is soon fixed.)