Re: RSS

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

I do take the RSS met products. The current coverage is smaller than it will be. In East-West direction there are no changes; the north-south coverage will be extended to 22 degrees N. As I understand it this also applies to the basic 11 RSS channels themselves. I'm not sure if the HRV channel will be affected or not.

Ferdinand

I did the sums (briefly) and the new products fit within the present RSS scan. Perhaps someone would like to confirm this?