Re: RSS

Ian Deans

On 11/08/2018 10:11, David J Taylor via Groups.Io wrote:
I see from the Weekly Operations Schedule that there is to be an
extension of the RSS processing area from the 29/8/2018.
Unfortunately the URL they give for details and sample files does not
appear to exist !!
Ian,
My reading of the announcement is that it only affects certain derived products, and not the basic RSS scan region itself.  Agreed?

Yes you are right David, it is only affecting the meteorological products ( with one exception.) I should have read it more carefully the first time.