Re: Tellicast client version 2.14.4 for Linux

Hugo

Good News ...

I installed the Tellicast soft on my Windows 10 laptop, and everything worked ! So my EKU is OK.
It is certainly easier to install on Windows than on Linux...
(the linux install script for 2.14.4-4 didn't work on my system)

One possibility for my problems could be that the USB controller is broken on my receiving PC or a setting that I keep missing ....

@Ernst
The tellicast log files just indicate the 'missing key' for all the encrypted channels. I receive the exact same channels ( SAF-Europe ,...)
with or without the dongle.
I will try to find some indication of problems in the GNU/Linus log files.

grts,

Hugo