Von: MSG-1@groups.io [mailto:MSG-1@groups.io] Im Auftrag von Hugo
Gesendet: Samstag, 4. August 2018 15:29
An: MSG-1@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [MSG-1] Tellicast client version 2.14.4 for Linux

Ernst, David,

yes the pcscd and etokend deamons are running and I changed the 20-etoken.rules file, but to no avail...

The license web page is showing me for the fourth key nothing and it should be something like this

I start to think that my EKU dongle is broken ...

P.S. I forgot to tell you that I also installed Devuan 2.0 ASCII (amd64) with the Eumetcast software. But no cigar ...:(

It's time to email OPS for a new EKU ....

grts,
Hugo