Re: Gibertini OP 125L

Ernst Lobsiger

Mads,

Below my Triax TD 110 elevation rod. You can turn it with a
screw driver from below. Inside the clamp is a hard PVC block
with two slightly displaced perpendicular drillings. One takes
the horizontal center bolt and the vertical drilling is threaded
for the elevation rod. Arne made a version that is easier to homebrew
with things you get in any hardware store. Instead of my PVC block
he simply took a scew nut and a window hinge. He had an article
somewhere (GEO ?) but I don't remember a link. Here are his pictures:

http://home.hccnet.nl/a.van.belle/GEO/TriaxElevationAdjustment1.jpg

http://home.hccnet.nl/a.van.belle/GEO/TriaxElevationAdjustment2.jpg

http://home.hccnet.nl/a.van.belle/GEO/TriaxElevationAdjustment3.jpg

Sorry Arne for the deep links :-) but Google knows them anyway ...