EUMETCastView set-up problem

g3pha.morris@btinternet.com

Greetings Hugo, I have just downloaded and installed the latest version of the programme
but have encountered a problem when trying to " Download available segments from Schub / CODA"

A message stating     Assertion failed !    appears :-

File:../../EUMETCastView-master/QSgp4/qtle.cpp,Line134

Expression:!m_strName.is Empty0

I cannot access the programme again to check settings  and pressing  the Abort or Retry or Ignore buttons has no effect.
I suspect that I have missed a setting somewhere but not sure which. Have compared the settings on another pc and thought similar.
Any help you can give much appreciated.          Regards,    John