Re: Signal

Ian Deans

On 22/07/2018 20:34, Ernst Lobsiger wrote:
Ian
How about your connectors on the RF cable to the LNB? I once had similar issues with an F-connector that had lost tight contact with the cable shield.

Thanks for your reply Ernst.I did look at both my LNB connections at the time I was checking my LNB skew and they did appear to be OK, although to be 100% sure they should probably have the tape removed and the connection re done.

I am still of the opinion that it is some change in the satellite as I am not the only one to be experiencing this signal drop, and my northerly position is likely not to be helping !!